- We use to make flexible policies for faster growth of our internal working environment.
- Our processes and methods are easy to implement and for optimum utilization of resources.
- Our Methodology of depicted services are well coped up with client demands as they are very flexible.
- Appropriate combination between fix methodological rules and flexible aspects of company rules in providing outsourcing services
We have certain standards of coding and we strictly follow it. As per those standard we maintain a library of all the classes used in the project and make user controls as per the need of the project. We just call user controls on the forms so clarity of the coding can be maintained as per the standards.
We have existing class Library which is consist of different general functions like Make connection with database, Sending Mail, Creating Recordset, Creating Dataset etc.
To provide satisfactory solution, we first analyze the requirement description. If we discover some missing points, the concerned person of the field will have a discussion with client and suggest him better option .As we will like to gather all the required information about the business like business objectives and other necessary information required for development of project. After getting clear thought of project, we will move forward. We will anticipate challenges with our highly qualified and experienced team members.
Client defines the task and gives the initial information for the project. Company project manager will ask additional questions to clarify the work to be done. Company will provide client a preliminary project cost estimate.
At this phase we will create - prototype of the project, elaborate the Functional Specification and give an exact estimate of the project cost and time.
- Kubicals will create HTML-prototype and publishes it online on our server.
- Kubicals will elaborate Functional Specification, exact time and cost estimate.
- Client can take the decision whether to develop the project with our company or not.
The actual work on an offshore web development of ecommerce software development project includes several simultaneous processes. Client is provided with the capability to control the progress on each of the activities at any development stage. Our prototype originally shown to client is step-by-step replaced by a full-scale solution. The processes are:
- Database Scheme Design
- Graphics Design
- Our corporate portal helps client to manage all the steps and processes of working on a project, communicate with the offshore project team, track the time spent on his project.
Our crucial goal is to present you with the bug free web or software solution. To enable the software to be bug free, we do in-depth testing by expert software testers who exercise great care and carry out unit testing, integration tests, load testing, portability tests, security tests, incremental testing and Responsiveness testing. The software undergoes peer review as well.
The final project phase includes set up of the hosting infrastructure, the solution tune up and support.
- Set up at client hosting
- Tune up
- Customer personnel education
- Launch of the solution